True Site FAQ
True Site provides a simple way for your customers to view your
validated organization information via a trusted third party. True Site
will increase transactions and revenue by giving your customers the
confidence and assurance to trust the identity of your web site. The
result - a substantial increase in consumer confidence regarding your web
site information, services, and/or products. Even if you don't have a
web site brand name, True Site will let your customers know you are
True Site, a patent pending "smart icon" that resides on a web page(s),
independently identifies a website is legitimate, authentic, and
validated via a trusted third party.
- Why do I need True Site?
In a sea of over 30 million websites and over 1 billion web pages, it is
very difficult for people to know who is legitimate and who is not. Most
organizations on the web today do not have a brand name to overcome the
odds of being 1 out of 30 million. True Site is a tool that your
organization can use to substantially reduce these odds and set your web
site apart from the crowd.
Organizations enrolled in True Site use their online identities to send these messages:
True Site sets your web site apart, resulting in:
- Owner is known and associated with the web site
- Consumers know that your organization is legitimate
- Consumers know that your web site is genuine
- Smart icon has company and time/date stamp embedded. If a user tries to recreate a static image, it will not update with the current time and date.
If you are serious about your web site, you need True Site.
- Increased customer traffic
- More time spent browsing the trusted content on your web site
- Improved probability of a customer transaction
- How does True Site Work?
True Site uses patent pending technology to create a "smart icon" that
actively displays the identity of the organization behind the web site.
When a customer clicks on the True Site "smart icon," the server
performs a domain name lookup to verify that the user is clicking on a
legitimate icon. Consumers, seeking to know and trust the web domains
they visit, will know from the icon if the web site owner is a True Site
- How do I install True Site?
- Once you have purchased your
SSL Certificate, installation is simply adding a few lines of
appear. Click here for the full
- What do I get with True Site?
True Site comes with annual unlimited use for each fully qualified
domain name purchased for your organization.